Tuesday, May 15, 2012

First Post/Schedule

It's quite obvious that this is my first post.  I created this blog to help me out as a writer and to entertain myself and hopefully others.  I'm not entirely sure how this will go, as it's my first time blogging and I'm not too familiar with it, but I'm going to give it a try and hope for the best.  I am going to try to post four days a week with a fifth day devoted to blog maintenance.  My maintenance and update day will be Monday in most cases.  Tuesdays will be for a general post involving anything from sports to movies to fun facts.  Wednesdays will be my weekly flash fiction story day, on which I will post a very short story (around 500 words or so).  Thursdays will be for a post on writing, with information about the craft and such.  Fridays will be Plug Day, including a post in which I will give shout-outs to podcasts, other blogs, movies, or anything else that I really like.  I cannot guarantee that this schedule will be definite, but as of now it will be the framework for this blog.

Thanks to anyone reading,
Patrick Stahl

No comments:

Post a Comment