Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Three Things To Say

I'm changing my posting schedule effective today.  Flash fiction day is moved to Monday.  There's no particular reason for the switch beyond me wanting to have a day in the middle of the week off.

I'm now reading four books at once.  I do this either by the standard pick up one at a time and read or use a system that I've made for myself (although I'm sure it isn't original).  I read five or so pages of one book, then move on to the next, and so on.  The four books that I'm reading (curiously) represent each of the major age groups: chapter books, MG, YA, and adult.

My posts will be scheduled next week (except for Monday).  Normally my posts are written same-day (except for some flash fiction pieces).  I will be sans-internet from the night of the 9th to the evening of the 13th.

Patrick Stahl

No comments:

Post a Comment