Thursday, February 7, 2013

Commenting

I don't comment on blogs a whole lot.  Most of the time I haven't anything to say.  However, when I do decide to leave a comment, I think first how I should write it.

Blog comments should be as short as possible while still driving your point home, just like pretty much any type of writing.  Generally a compliment is in order, if you so choose, followed by a statement or question regarding the post.  Comments can be warm, friendly, and informal.  I'm not sure about others, but I really appreciate comments when I can get them, whatever the content may be, although personable comments are the best.

Really thinking about it, I should probably leave more comments.  Maybe I'd recieve more if I did...Anyways, happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment