I was passed my first blog award, the Fabulous Blog Ribbon, by Jeff Hargett. (I'm also counting this as today's post.)
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Name five of the most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
- Name five things you love.
- Name five things you hate.
- Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers.
Scoring two goals in one game after two years of being scoreless
Getting the top G.P.A. award in three subjects
Discovering the Stuff You Should Know podcast
Listening to my first Writing Excuses podcast
Getting 1st place in Jr. High Impromptu speaking after three meets of not placing
5 Things I Love
The Christian God
5 Things I Hate
Calling people I don't know very well
Being in chaotic situations
Rap ruining otherwise good songs
Overly rude people
I pass this award on to...
Matt Hayes of Matt's Writing Lair
Peggy Eddleman of Will Write For Cookies
JeffO of The Doubting Writer
David Powers King of David Powers King
Charlie Holmberg of Myself as Written