Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Fabulous Blog Ribbon


I was passed my first blog award, the Fabulous Blog Ribbon, by Jeff Hargett.  (I'm also counting this as today's post.)                                                              

The Rules:
  1. Post the rules on your blog.
  2. Name five of the most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
  3. Name five things you love.
  4. Name five things you hate.
  5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers.
5 Fabulous Moments

Scoring two goals in one game after two years of being scoreless
Getting the top G.P.A. award in three subjects
Discovering the Stuff You Should Know podcast
Listening to my first Writing Excuses podcast
Getting 1st place in Jr. High Impromptu speaking after three meets of not placing

5 Things I Love

The Christian God
Soccer/Football
American Football
Great steaks
Writing

5 Things I Hate

Calling people I don't know very well
Being in chaotic situations
Rap ruining otherwise good songs
Death Metal
Overly rude people

I pass this award on to...
Matt Hayes of Matt's Writing Lair
Peggy Eddleman of Will Write For Cookies
JeffO of The Doubting Writer
David Powers King of David Powers King
Charlie Holmberg of Myself as Written

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are some fabulous Fabulous Moments, you smarty pants, you! I totally hate calling people I don't know very well, too.

    Congrats on the award, and thanks so much for passing it along to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing that along, Patrick. I'm also quite phone shy, mostly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thank you! :)

    I just recently discovered the Stuff You Should Know podcast as well--my friend burned a bunch of them onto CDs for me. Made my last trip to Idaho a little more tolerable!

    ReplyDelete