Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Articles Relating to Finances and Christianity, Respectively

This week I'm linking to two very different articles from The Odyssey Online.  The first is my article for the week, titled "How I Track My Cash Flow."  It's about my methods for keeping up with my personal finances in a full, easy way.  The second is an article by another student at UPJ, Becca LaBar, that has a really long title.  Ha.  But it's a really good article that's sort of about the relationship between materialism and Christianity.  Even if you aren't a Christian, I think it can still be a good read, especially from a humanist standpoint.  Read that one here.

4 comments:

  1. I think I'll send these links to my friend, who just recently moved out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check them out for sure. No matter how old I get I try to take any money advice I can.

    ReplyDelete